Updated over a week ago
How long will it take for my notes to arrive?
How quickly will you turn around my campaign after I submit it?
We turn around campaigns you submit within 24 hours and post them out First Class. Campaigns should be submitted by 9.30AM to make it into that day's batch.
We do our best to quality check each note for address issues, however we recommend that you check your notes and recipient for errors and typos before sending!
We strongly recommend getting your campaign in ahead of time, to account for any potential issues we might spot or changes that need to be made.
How long will it take my campaign to reach its recipients once it is posted?
We ship all campaigns First Class, at which point you will be in the capable hands of USPS, Royal Mail or Canada Post (and beyond this, the postal service in whichever country you are shipping to). Here's a rough estimate of the time it might take:
- US (NY state) ....................... 3 days
- Rest of US ............................ 5 - 7 days
- Canada ................................. 5 - 7 days
- UK .......................................... 2 - 3 days
- Europe .................................. 5 - 7 days
- Rest of World ........................10 - 14 days
My campaign is taking longer than expected to reach its recipients. Why is this?
There are a number of reasons why a campaign may be slightly later than expected. Here are some of the possible reasons:
- Campaigns of 5000+ units may be broken up into different batches and sent on different days, particularly if our team haven't had any prior warning. For particularly large campaigns, consider letting us know in advance what we should expect.
- In particularly busy periods, such as the Winter festive period, postal services will likely be strained and delivery times will be longer than usual. Our platform and website may be updated with a disclaimer during these periods, warning you that your campaigns may take longer than usual and how long you should allow for your campaign to arrive. Even if you don't see a disclaimer, we will update the expected arrival date timeframe to give you an indication of when your campaign will arrive. These times can be a little unpredictable, so it's always worth giving yourself a little extra time to make sure your campaigns arrive in a timely manner.
- If one of our team spot an issue during the quality checking process, they may email asking you how you would like us to proceed. The sooner you answer our query, the sooner we can resolve the issue and get your campaign sent out. If there is a delay in response from you, we may have to hold back the campaign. We'd recommend thoroughly checking your campaign preview after completing the creation process, so any issues can be spotted early and your campaign can make it out on time.
If none of these apply to you, let us know so we can look into it for you.
How will I know if my campaign has arrived or not?
By default, we do NOT track every letter we send out for you. Each letter would have to be sent as a separate tracked order, and this would vastly increase the time taken to ship, as well as the cost.
Here are some suggestions of ways that current Scribeless users make sure they can measure the reach of their campaigns:
- Contact Details: Make sure to include a contact number, email address or maybe even a return mail address, to ensure that your recipients know how to reach you after receiving your letter.
- Unique Landing Pages or Codes: By including web address unique landing pages to your website, or discount codes specific to the campaign you send out, you can measure traffic to the page, or usage of the codes, to see how many people are engaging with your letters.
- Digital Interface: You can even upgrade on the idea of a unique landing page and include a scannable QR code that will take your customers to a video or dynamic page, making your letter even more personal.
If these don't fully answer your questions or you are still unsure about where your campaign is or when it will arrive, please get in touch with a member of our support team.