Updated over a week ago
Creating a Greetings card
A handwritten note is great, but what's even better? A handwritten holiday card, obviously!
New to Scribeless? Check out what we're about here!
Creating your personalized, handwritten greeting cards is just as simple as creating a note. Here I will walk you through it:
- Firstly you want to create a campaign just as you would normally and choose your delivery option
- Then when you come to edit the note, you want to select the stationery size 'Greeting cards'
- Write your message and choose your handwriting style, more info on customization can be found here
- Then flip over the note and choose your design, you can use one of our pre-made designs which are available here. Alternatively you can use our template to upload your own design:
- Download the template and open it up in preview (you can download the psd file if you prefer to use Photoshop)
- Open your own design in preview
- Copy your design and paste it into the template
- Adjust the size so it fits and you now have your own design you can upload
- Click next then add your recipients
- Once you've done this, create your campaign and you're done!
Still need help? Just get in touch with the support team using our chat function in the bottom left!