Updated over a week ago
Creating a Greetings card
A handwritten note is great, but what's even better? A handwritten holiday card, obviously!
New to Scribeless? Check out what we're about here!
Creating your personalized, handwritten greeting cards is just as simple as creating a note. Here we will walk you through it:
- Firstly you want to create a campaign just as you would normally and choose your delivery option
- Then when you come to edit the note, you want to select the stationery size 'Greeting cards'
- Write your message and choose your handwriting style, more info on customization can be found here
- Then flip over the note and choose your design, you can use one of our pre-made designs which are available here. Alternatively you can use our template to upload your own design:
- Download the template and open it up in preview (you can download the psd file if you prefer to use Photoshop)
- Open your own design in preview
- Copy your design and paste it into the template
- Adjust the size so it fits and you now have your own design you can upload
- Click next then add your recipients
- Once you've done this, create your campaign and you're done!
Still need help? Get in touch with the support team using our chat function at the bottom left of the homepage!