Updated over a week ago
Paying for your Scribeless campaign is easy. We have dedicated billing options for PAYG users and monthly subscribers.
With Scribeless you have the option of sticking to a PAYG plan, or sign up to a subscription to get discounts on your note costs.
In order to get started, you need to Add a payment card to your Scribeless account. You can do this by either:
A). Click on the Billing Tab in the Left Sidebar
B). Go to your Scribeless settings and click on the Billing Button
If you don't plan to use Scribeless regularly or you just don't want a subscription, then using our PAYG plan is super simple -
You create your note & add your recipients. That's it!
Once your note has been created, your campaign will be marked as Active or Ready to Ship - this means it is ready. Once your order has been processed, your card will be charged.
You can get pricing information on our website.
Choosing a subscription is fairly simple - go to your Settings, click on Billing and select your preferred plan. You will not be able to select a subscription until you add a payment card.
- What will my bill look like?
- Your bill will be sent to you once your order has been processed. Scribeless is the trading name of The Overnights Insights Group Ltd, which may appear on your bank statement.
- I want to change my card on file, how can I do this?
- You can change your card easily on our platform - go to billing (on the left) and add or remove cards.
- My bill doesn't look right, what should I do?
- Sometimes customers do not take into account the stamp price, which is separate to the figure you will be quoted on the pricing page. Check out our pricing support page for more information on this.
If you have accounted for stamps, and your bill still doesn't look right, get in touch with one of the team, we're always happy to help!
- When do I get charged for stamps?
- Stamp costs can vary depending on where you are sending notes to so you are charged at the end of your 30 day billing period. This is so we can calculate the costs.
- How do I downgrade my subscription?
- Currently user's aren't able to manually downgrade their subscription. Get in touch with us, and we'll do that for you.